Conference Management Software
This product is designed to manage an academic conference. It has the following features:
- Academic abstract submission system.
- User registration and demographics database.
- Multiple disciplines/research areas, two per paper/submission
- Ability to process submitted work according to the following decisions:
- Delegate to different research area
- Accept as Poster
- Accept subject to author modifications
- Two sub-reviewers review submissions and make automated recommendations to chair
- Discipline/Research area chairperson has final say on decisions
- Decisions are emailed to delegates on letterhead/stationery
- Reporting on multiple stages of paper acceptance/rejection.
- Author can save, edit, resubmit
- Various types of submissions, e.g. discussions, posters, papers, multi-author papers, business meetings, workshops, satellite conferences, oral, and many more.
- Presentation date/time/venue can be set, so that:
- Delegates can build a timetable for themselves as to which papers they wish to see on which dates at which locations in which disciplines.
- Automatic abstract book and timetable generation
- Report extraction e.g. as to who has paid, how many submissions per research area, etc.
- Registration/Payment system including extras like spouse fees, student fees, special needs indicators, tours, entertainment sessions, presentation requirements e.g. projectors, catering.
- Customisable “preferences” e.g. conference start date, call for abstracts date, deadline setting and reminders, limit settings on word length, number of submissions.
- Abstracts submitted can have attachments e.g. full paper, graphs, PowerPoints.
- Customer logo upload to personalise the login screen.
- Multiple ranks, e.g. Discipline chair, reviewer, administrator, delegate, invited speaker, and so on, as per customer requirements.
For more information, please read our Abstract Management System Brochure.