If you’ve been struggling to find a job, here’s your chance!
We are based in Johannesburg. Salary R 200-R 300 per-hour depending on skill level, qualifications and experience. Working conditions: supervised at our offices or unsupervised from your own location via Internet, once you’ve proven yourself reliable. All jobs ad-hoc, part-time, as needed, so you can supplement your existing income whether you’re employed, self-employed, or a student. All jobs below involve working to tight deadlines, usually fixing problems, within one day. To apply, please email us your CV as per the contact page.
Part-time System Administrator
We need a backup system administrator. Strong Redhat/Fedora and/or Centos skills a requirement including knowledge of setting up MySQL, PHP, http-authentication, Apache, SSL certificates, Sendmail, VSFTPd, Spamassassin.
We need a salesperson to visit potential clients and demonstrate our software solutions. You will be required to :
- Visit clients as a pre-sales consultant (discover their needs and requirements)
- Communicate their needs back to developers to assist with drawing up a specification and feature set.
- Hunt for new clients
- Demonstrate products to clients effectively
- 10% commission on successful sales.
- Travel and callout costs covered
- Optional: mobile Internet provided
- Strong knowledge of IT, particularly around hosted server environments and/or software development
- Understanding of the advantages of Free and Open Source software
- Charismatic personality and strong negotiation skills
- Own cellphone and car an absolute requirement.